Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Steve Jobs Biography - Walter Isaacson



Finally, the much anticipated Steve Job's Biography is here in Malaysia. Actually the official release to the book store was on 24th Oct and I managed to get mine on the 25th Oct from Times BookStore. Called up MPH BookStore on the 25th but were told that it were all sold out in all MPH BookStore in KL and Selangor. The book is sold for RM99.90 but you can get 20% discount by purchasing online at MPH online. Not sure if there will be a record selling again for Steve even in the after death.

Below is the excerpt of the book which I find it interesting to share:

Although Jobs cooperated with this book, he asked for no control over what was written, nor even the right to read it before it was published. He put nothing off limits and instead encouraged the people he knew to speak honestly. "I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of, such as getting my girlfriend pregnant when I was 23 and the way I handled that," he said. "But I don't have any skeletons in my closet that can't be allowed out."

No comments:

Post a Comment